Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Airport Once Again

I am officially back in the states.  My plane touched down at 7:03 last night.  Yes I timed when the plane wheels touched back down on American soil.

I'll keep this very brief as I'm typing on my phone.  I now have a cord and wifi.  Never ever underestimate the power of wifi and cellular data.  Take a moment to treasure it right now. 

There's was a bit of chaos last night,  our checked bags took forever to show up. The assistant resident directors with us were also from the other cities so they didn't keep a close eye on the Xi'an kids.  We stuck together to survive customs.  I'm going to miss them so much. I've loved getting to know every single one of them. It was such an honor. 

My plane is about to leave now. I'll see lots of you very soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment